Shipping & Return Policy
***There may be some delays due to covid-19.***
We got you! But for now, we only ship in the Greater Montreal Area.
- Flat rate shipping is $10 CAD
- If your delivery address is in Greater Montreal, choose "Local delivery". We will deliver it directly to your address for $10 flat within 72 hours. We encourage you to mix and match milk and other products.
Pick-up in store
- It is possible to pick up in store during the opening hours by choosing ''Store Pickup'' at the checkout. Your order will be ready for pickup after 2 hours. It is also free of cost.
It is okay to change your mind. As we want to offer the best experience possible for you, please email us at email@example.com with your order number before returning an item. We will assist you to the best of our abilities.
Before buying a product, we encourage you to do so without thinking of returning it. It is certainly possible to make a return but please note that it is more difficult for us afterwards to resell a return product.
If you are unhappy with your purchase you have 30 days to return your order. Items can be returned for an exchange or refund, provided they are returned unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged. Returns must include original packaging. We will not accept orders purchased from other boutiques.
There are two ways to return your item(s):
- If you wish to use a shipping method for returning a product, you will be responsible for shipping and handling charges. We understand that this can be restrictive for some of you. At this moment, as a business, we can't afford free shipping returns for everyone. However, please rest assured that when the time comes are capable of handling free customer returns, we will do it.
- You can always stop by at 1800 McGill College Avenue to avoid these fees. On appointment only! You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.