100% Organic Spirulina
Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Standard Shipping - $10.00
Store Pickup - Free
Canadian Protein spirulina is one of the healthiest natural resources in the entire world, and it is actually one of the oldest living organisms to exist! Spirulina is a blue/green algae that thrive in highly alkaline stretches of freshwater. It is located in both tropical, and sub-tropical environments, and was consumed primarily as a food source several centuries ago. These algae are jam-packed full of natural goodness, including vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants, and minerals. In particular, it is rich in B vitamins, as well as Iron. Believe it or not, but spirulina, pound for pound, actually contains more protein than meats such as chicken and beef, as it contains a whopping 55 – 70% protein per serving. On top of that, it boasts an incredibly impressive amino acid profile, as it contains 8 essential amino acids, as well as 10 non-essential amino acids.
- Great protein source - Spirulina is one of the healthiest natural resources in the entire world and is a blue/green algae that thrives in highly alkaline stretches of freshwater. It contains 55-70% protein per serving which is more than chicken and beef
- Rich in minerals - These algae are jam-packed full of natural goodness, including vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants, and minerals. In particular, it is rich in B vitamins and Iron. On top of that, it boasts an incredibly impressive amino acid profile, as it contains 8 essential amino acids, as well as 10 non-essential amino acids
- Strengthens immune system - Spirulina strengthens the immune system in a variety of ways. This means that we benefit from added levels of protection against illness and disease, and our bodies function healthier
- Assists in weight loss - Containing ingredients that help to suppress the appetite and increase satiety, Spirulina is ideal for anyone wanting to lose weight
- High in antioxidants - As a superfood, spirulina is packed full of antioxidants that help to eradicate toxins and free-radicals and prevent them from attacking our cells. These harmful compounds can attack our cells and cause them to mutate via oxidation, which could turn them cancerous. Antioxidants, however, fight and prevent the effects of oxidation, and destroy harmful compounds before they have a chance to attack the body
Recommended Dose: Adults and adolescents > 14 y: 1 Scoop 1 time per day. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Medicinal Ingredients (per scoop): Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis, Whole) 6 Grams
1 bag has 454 g (1 lb).
Store in a cool, and dry place.
Approximate best before date: May 2022
Vendor: Canadian Protein